Amberley Primary School
- We value and respect ourselves, each other, our school, our community and our world.
- We know that excellent behaviour and attendance makes us safe and happy at school.
- We recognise and celebrate everyone’s achievement however small the step.
- We challenge and support all children to become lifelong learners and to achieve their full potential.
- We encourage children to learn through curiosity, questioning, critical thinking and investigation.
- We believe we are all different but all equally valued no matter what religion, race, culture or gender we are.
- We aspire to cultivate every child to become a happy and caring individual at home, in school and in the wider community and who is aware of their eco-responsibilities.
- We celebrate and develop the children’s understanding of diversity and the world around them and support them in understanding their role as global citizens.
Nurturing Innovation and Aspiration